Join the Arkdevians
Do you have enough belief in yourself that you are awesome but you just want the opportunity to shine? Check our open vacancies below
- Defines testing scope of the project.
- Plan all testing activities and participate in all types of testing, ad hoc, functional, regression and load testing.
- Monitors and supports junior quality control engineers.
- Coordinates with project manager and team leader delivery plan and User Acceptance Testing.
- Responsible of receiving technical support calls/tickets from clients, analyze client comment and plan fixes of client reported issues with project manager and team leader.
- Plan and assign tasks for quality team.
- Review project’s requirements, design, and all related testing documents.
- Ensure the completeness of functional, non-functional, integration & regression testing.
- Monitor bugs closure with appropriate resolution.
- Manage projects testing estimates.
- Conduct training sessions for quality team is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Basic programming experience.
- Basic MS SQL database experience.
- Excellent experience in software testing (minimum 2 years).
- Familiarity with mobile applications testing.
- Familiarity with web development and database design.
- Familiarity with Automated Testing Tools is a plus.
- Solid analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent command of English Language