Join the Arkdevians
Do you have enough belief in yourself that you are awesome but you just want the opportunity to shine? Check our open vacancies below
- Manage a team of three persons responsible for the office working conditions, ensuring legal compliances.
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure.
- Preparing accounts and tax related files.
- Coordinate effectively with the Financial Auditing Office to prepare and compile reports and financial statements.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, Vacations, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Coordinate with legal entities (Social insurance, Tax department, Work Bureau ) and others like (Medial insurance company, main office suppliers, key clients for collections)
- Bachelor's degree accounting (2 years of experience minimum)
- Very Good English Skills.
- Very Good Word and Excel skills.
- Excellent Knowledge about new Taxes online systems with Proven Hand-On experience.
- Passion about people and human resources management.
- High Responsibility and Self Discipline.
- Good communication and presentation skills.