Join the Arkdevians
Do you have enough belief in yourself that you are awesome but you just want the opportunity to shine? Check our open vacancies below
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SCSS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Photoshop, Figma, Zeplin, Adobe-XD, etc...
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer (min 2 years).
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Gulp
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git)
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.